2 -5 years
At OMNI.PRO we are a team of passionate people. Our goal is to help our clients to solve Omnichannel transformation challenges through services and disruptive products. We combine technological solutions, digital commerce, logistics, operations, strategic advise, legal and financial services, and customer care to give an inclusive answer to E-Commerce and Omnichannel initiatives.
We are searching for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technonology tools
- Set up network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Requirements and Skills
- Proven expertise as a system administrator, network administrator or similar role.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating sustems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented
- BSc/Ba in information Technology, computer Science or a related discipline.
Sports activities, Team-Building hangouts and much more
Get one of the best compensation packages in the industry.
Get trainings, certifications and activities to boost your performance.
Snacks y Drinks
Coffee, Soda and Snacks are on the house.