Cyber Security Engineer
At OMNI.PRO we are a team of passionate people. Our goal is to help our clients to solve Omnichannel transformation challenges through services and disruptive products. We combine technological solutions, digital commerce, logistics, operations, strategic advise, legal and financial services, and customer care to give an inclusive answer to E-Commerce and Omnichannel initiatives.
We are searching for a Cyber Security to implement and maintain our security systems. You will be responsible for preventing unauthorized access to our data and responding to privacy breaches.
In this role, you should be knowledgeable about security frameworks and systems. If you’re also a problem-solver and quick decision-maker, we’d like to meet you.Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure is well-protected.
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks.
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans.
- Install, configure and upgrade security software.
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- serve as a security expert and conduct trainings when needed
- Draft policies and guidelines
Requirements and Skills
- BSc/ BA in computer Science, information technology or a related field; professional certification (e.g. CompTia Security +, CISSP) is a plus.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge on hardware, software, networks, and data centers.
- Thorough work ethic, attention to detail
- Skills of perception and QA, ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues.
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving aptitude
- Forensic approach to challenges
- Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves.
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
- Experience in professional cybersecurity is a plus
- Familiarity with security frameworks (NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems).
- Decision-making skills.
Sports activities, Team-Building hangouts and much more.
Get one of the best compensation packages in the industry.
Get trainings, certifications and activities to boost your performance.
Snacks y Drinks
Coffee, Soda and Snacks are on the house.